Latest Movie :
Home » » Fash Fail: Paris Hilton

Fash Fail: Paris Hilton

{[['']]}
Here at Fash Boulevard I will not only be spotlighting my Fash Fave but also my Fash Fail. You know the outfits you see and think... What was she thinking? This week Paris Hilton is my Fash Fail. It's important to find the good in someone's outfit. No one gets it right all the time. I think this could have been a little better if she paired it with flats and a jean jacket. For a girl who’s last name is worth over a billion dollars she shouldn't be walking the streets of Beverly Hills sporting a dip die maxi dress. Plus I can’t ignore the too short Chanel bag she has draped across her body. And the sleeveless cardigan doesn’t help this outfit either. It's too hard to see from the front and definitely doesn’t match. I’m a fan of Paris the reality star, but she hardly ever gets her fashion right. I think we need to schedule a weekend for her with Nicole Richie so we can amp up her fashion sense. What are your thoughts on this outfit? Be kind. We all have our off days, lets only give positive suggestions. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ashionexposed - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger