Latest Movie :
Home » , , , » Bride Expo

Bride Expo

{[['']]}

For the past week my fiance has been working long hours on the set of Chelsea Lately raving about how sweet and hilarious the cast and crew is. Having scored free tickets to a wedding expo in Pasadena for the weekend I thought I'd have to do some convincing to get him to tag along. Surprisingly he was totally game. Then again, if I got to meet James Marsden and Chelsea Handler all in one week you could probably convince me to jump aboard the Titanic. With my partner in crime on board, I decided this was the perfect opportunity to wear my new Splendid polka dot top and black Kensie skirt. Lately, I've been too busy to do any wedding planning so I figured this would be a great time for Justin and I to get a little inspiration outside of my three binders already crammed with ideas. The convention was overflowing with sugary stations, fashion shows, hair stylist, and all things wedding related. The majority of our time was spent with all of the travel agents handing out hundreds of magazines and packets filled with tropical and adventurous honeymoon ideas. With all of the little details running through our heads, the honeymoon has somehow slipped to the back burner... until now that is. After speaking with several agents I'm convinced I want to go to Egypt, but persuading my beach loving fiance may be difficult. Yes, the Nile River may not be Tahiti but what's wrong with thinking outside the box? Later in the day we stopped for lunch at an adorable little cafe called Camilles where I had a seriously delicious Veginini, which the menu described as a vegetarian panini. Afterwards I was able to squeeze in a little shopping before heading back to Hollywood. What were you guys up to this weekend?







Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page. Bloggers please follow Fash Boulevard through Blog Lovin!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ashionexposed - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger