Latest Movie :
Home » » Fabulous Friday

Fabulous Friday

{[['']]}
As each weekend approaches, I will share with you my pick for FABULOUS FRIDAY! I will highlight something truly inspirational every Friday, weather it be a fierce paparazzi photo of my favorite "it girl" of the week or a photo shoot to die for. Today I had to share with you this incredible fashion shoot with "Modern Icon," Mary Kate Olsen. Everything about this is beyond amazing. Let her be your weekend fashion inspiration! "I'm always inspired by something different. Something new. Something absurd." Mary Kate also shared in the Elle article, "I get inspired by old films, weird things. It could be a person sitting across from me or it could be a full Victorian costume." Note the coffee in her hand...beyond cute! She is totally my fashion obsession. May you all have a weekend filled with fabulousness and inspiration!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ashionexposed - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger