Latest Movie :
Home » » Shoes To Dream About

Shoes To Dream About

{[['']]}

It's no secret that I'm completely obsessed with heels to a Carrie Bradshaw level. No matter rain or shine I will find a way to wear a heel, even if it means running a marathon in them, which now apparently people are doing. Fabulous, I know. This past weekend I hit up Beverly Hills where I enjoyed a delicious lunch at 208 Rodeo with my love, if you haven't been, check it out. It's right in the heart of Rodeo. I recommend sitting outside, the view is to die for. You're literally right next to Tiffany's. After an amazing chopped salad I dragged my boyfriend to Sak's Fifth Avenue where I spotted the shoe of my life. There, across the store, my eye found Brian Atwood's stuffed multicolor cutout pumps. I was obviously immediately dying to get my hands on them. After obsessing over them for a ridiculous amount of time my boyfriend had to drag me out of the store. This shopping trip inspired me to post some of the most incredible shoes I could find online. Most of these shoes retail around a thousand dollars so if you're like me you'll be sitting around dreaming of them for the next week. But if you have the money, you must immediately go out and purchase them. Click the link to get the look... or to just browse all of the amazing shoes available right now! 

Brian Atwood Studded 
Multicolor 
Cutout Pump 
$790.00 Get The Look

Giuseppe Zanotti 
Chiffon-Bow Sandal 
$850.00 Get The Look

Fendi Anaconda
Embossed 
Cuff Sandal 
$860.00 Get The Look

Alexander McQueen Samurai
Strappy Sandals
$1,095.00 
Get The Look

Diego Dolcini Flower 
Peep Toe with 
Jeweled Stiletto
$1,330.00 
Get The Look

Casadei Chain-Platform 
Sandal
 $800.00 Get The Look

Christian Louboutin Lady Daf
Snakeskin Platform Pumps
$1,295.00 
Get The Look

Fendi The Fendista Patent
Leather Sandals
$785.00 
Get The Look

Sergio Rossi Laser-Cut 
Wedge Bootie 
$870.00 Get The Look
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ashionexposed - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger