Latest Movie :
Home » , » Crushing on Blush

Crushing on Blush

{[['']]}

I absolutely love pale pink and blush right now. This is another example of neutrals like I shared with you last week in my trend report. Above I paired my sheer blush top with light pink shorts and gold accessories. I love the subtle tie detail on the top and understated feel of the entire look. To add a little something extra, try incorporating a braid or two into your hair style like I have above. Are you crushing on blush? xoxo



Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ashionexposed - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger