Latest Movie :
Home » » Carpet Fash - The Tree of Life

Carpet Fash - The Tree of Life

{[['']]}


Some of Hollywood's most notable celebrities stepped out yesterday at "The Tree of Life" premiere during the annual Cannes Film Festival. Zoe Saldana killed it in a strapless Armani gown. This may be my favorite gown I've seen on a red carpet this year. I'm simply dying over the white bodice paired with the flowing striped fabric. I am seriously speechlessly obsessed with this dress. Not sure how I'm going to get my hands on it but I have to have it in my collection.  Below are more pictures of the dazzling celebrities that stepped out at the event. Which look is your favorite? 




Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ashionexposed - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger