Latest Movie :
Home » » April Recap

April Recap

{[['']]}

It's hard to believe that April has come and gone. April has been an extremely blessed month for me. Most importantly I got engaged to my high school sweetheart and love of my life. Then I did a lot of traveling including my amazing trip to the island of Jamaica. I also had the opportunity to spotlight some of my favorite shoes, Giuseppe Zanotti and jewelry brands like Melissa Joy Manning. I really appreciate all of the followers, new and old. And want to thank everyone for the sweet e-mails and comments. I have had such a blessed and amazing April and can only hope May brings just as many great opportunities. Below are some of my top and favorite post from the month. Check out the ones you missed or revisit your favorites!

Top 10 April Post:
(Click the picture to view the page)

April Trend Reports:
(Click the picture to view the page)
2. Trend Report - Bright Colored Shoes 3. Trend Report - Floral Prints


4. Trend Report - Rompers


Jamaican Vacation Recap:
(Click the picture to view the page)

1. Loving Jamaica


    
2. Jamaican Adventures 3. Island Love


4. Shopping in Jamaica





Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ashionexposed - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger